Spinach Quinoa Salad with Honey Coriander Dressing
4 cups baby spinach
1 cup broccoli
1 cup cauliflower
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
¼ cup corn kernels, optional
1 carrot, shredded
2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
1 sweet potato
1 cup snap peas
3 Tbsp. organic flax oil
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. raw organic honey
¼ tsp. ground coriander
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. pepper
4 large scallions, thinly sliced
⅓cup Blue Diamond Almonds
3 Tbsp. white sesame seeds
1 medium, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
1 cup purple cabbage
½ cup cooked quinoa or rice (I used a mixture of both since I had leftovers)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook sweet potato in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and cut into ½ inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, lightly steam cauliflower, broccoli and snap peas on the stove top in a steamer basket over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, honey, coriander, sea salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour dressing over top and gently toss to combine.